At AdPredictive, we build smart tools for smart people. We connect brands with their audiences across the entire media landscape with greater efficiency and effectiveness than ever before – empowering them to focus on what matters most in growing and shaping their businesses.
The focus of the AdPredictive client services team is the onboarding of new clients and management of relationships with existing clients. We thrive on understanding both our clients’ business objectives as well as the industry in which they operate – we become a part of their team, not just another vendor. For existing clients, we add valuable insights about their marketing via the AdPredictive Intelligence Manager (AIM). Inside our platform where they plan, execute and analyze marketing campaigns and overall strategy. Our main objective is to reduce waste in our clients’ marketing budget and identify opportunities to grow their business.
The Account Manager plays a crucial role as the primary client contact. This person is responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of multiple client accounts. This position requires a strong customer focus and drive to provide outstanding customer service. A key expectation for this role is collaborating with a Business Analyst to pull out insightful and actionable information from client campaign data, and successfully communicating those findings to the client to ensure optimal marketing success.
- 3+ years’ work experience in consulting, marketing, advertising or a professional services industry
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication, and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships through ongoing communication and management of expectations
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into valuable information relevant to a clients’ businesses objectives
- Ability to think strategically, and anticipate clients’ needs by understanding trends in their business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Tableau experience a plus
- Client interaction
- Respond to client questions and concerns in a thorough and timely manner; touch base with clients on a regular basis via phone or email.
- Ensure client communication and decisions are communicated to Director (and additional team members) as appropriate.
- Quality assurance
- Ensure all data sets, published insights, reports, and presentations are thoroughly quality checked following company processes; proof all correspondence prior to sending internally or externally.
- Platform development
- Understand the goals for program, with specific regard to how it relates to client’s overall business objectives; partner with Developers and Business Analyst to deliver on campaign needs.
- General project management
- Understand and apply internal processes; maintain visibility to all deadlines; maintain awareness of contracted deliverables to ensure expectations are met.
- Work closely with a Business Analyst to uncover actionable insights at both the campaign-level and as it relates to the business as a whole.
- Work with Director to provide clients with recommendations to advance overall success and suggest service upsells where there is mutual benefit for both client and AdPredictive.
- Internal management
- Maintain positive relationships with team members from all departments; provide detailed and accurate tech requests and hold meetings to discuss, if necessary; share knowledge across teams.
- Industry knowledge
- Understand company’s position on and recommendations for topics of interest to clients; keep up-to-speed with clients’ businesses and industry trends.
Role expectations and outcomes
By executing in the listed role expectations, the Account Manager should be able to successfully:
- Maintain positive and strong relationships with our clients
- Effectively manage scenarios where the client relationship is not optimal
- Identify opportunities to build on client partnership
- Foster a fun and cooperative work environment with local and remote co-workers
Culture and benefits
AdPredictive offers the following as part of our extensive benefits package:
- The following are offered to our employees, free of cost:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee bonus program tied to company performance
- Company involvement in non-profit organizations directly benefiting the Kansas City area
- Employee morale program
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Monthly communication allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com