At AdPredictive, we build smart tools for smart people. We connect brands with their audiences across the entire media landscape with greater efficiency and effectiveness than ever before – empowering them to focus on what matters most in growing and shaping their businesses.
We’re looking for a Business Data Analyst to join the AdPredictive team in our Kansas City, MO office. We are a diverse group of open-minded, hardworking individuals who know how to both have fun and get things done. Our infrastructure is 100% cloud-based, leveraging a wide array of open-source and commercial technologies.
As an integral part of our team, you will serve as a critical link between the data and our client-facing teams. Your work will focus on the production of analytical solutions that address critical business needs for our clients by leveraging your knowledge of data systems, data mining, analysis and synthesis, communication and visualization. Furthermore, you will be a key contributor to process improvement, automation and analytics product development.
- Manage ingestion and manipulation of incoming client data, following quality and compliance guidelines.
- Maintain documentation of all processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Work closely with the Client Success team to uncover client-specific insights from the large amounts of data that we access through client input and exclusive partnerships.
- Create and monitor client reports to provide data and insights that are impactful to clients’ business.
- Create visual displays of data that are easily digested and understood, and act on opportunities to improve and refresh data visualizations to ensure effective end results.
- Translate analytics into non-technical insights to help all teams make well-informed decisions based on empirical evidence.
- Facilitate the definition of client/internal problems, opportunities, and solutions based on business needs and data available.
- Conduct internal meetings to share ideas and findings, with opportunity for potential client interactions.
- Maintain an excellent level of organization while managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables, proactively communicate updates and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Across all aspects of the role, continually evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions, incorporating product and engineering resources when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics or other quantitative discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in data analysis or a related field.
- Advanced relational database skills (Postgres, Redshift, MySQL, MSSQL, etc.) and in-depth understanding of SQL programming.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Familiarity with ETL tools and/or low code/no code tools are a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, including the ability to identify ‘stories’ within the data and create actionable intelligence.
- Past experience and strong ability to adapt communication styles to the audience and ask the right questions to understand business needs.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- An aptitude for recognizing new ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver increased value.
- Proof of ability to legally work in the United States.
Culture & Benefits
AdPredictive offers the following as part of our extensive benefits package:
- Free of cost:
- Heath Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee bonus program tied to company performance
- Company involvement in non-profit organizations directly benefiting the Kansas City area
- Employee Morale Program
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Monthly communication allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
To apply for this job email your details to HR@adpredictive.com