At AdPredictive, we build smart tools for smart people. We connect brands with their audiences across the entire media landscape with greater efficiency and effectiveness than ever before – empowering them to focus on what matters most in growing and shaping their businesses.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the AdPredictive Technology team in our Kansas City, KS office. We are a diverse group of open-minded, hardworking individuals who know how to both have fun and get things done. Our infrastructure is 100% cloud based, leveraging a wide array of open source and commercial technologies. As an integral part of our team, a DevOps Engineer will:
- Establish and maintain all facets of the cloud architecture
- Ensure the operational security of the environment
- Proactively evolve our technology stack using the latest cloud services
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Exhibit a strong bias for action, ownership and a sense of pride in your performance and its impact on our success
- Architect, build and maintain a secure, resilient and highly available application platform.
- Automate the deployment, monitoring and incident response of cloud services.
- Orchestrate scaling capabilities to meet rapid changes in demand.
- Analyze root cause of and remediate production errors and performance issues.
- Collaborate with software engineers, product and client services to implement new services and features.
- Develop and improve operational best practices and procedures.
- Research the latest cloud offerings and their applicability to solving our challenges.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance (SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO 27001).
- Serve as a member of the AdPredictive Compliance Committee, and participate in yearly SOC2 and ISO compliance audits.
- Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas, and to influence and set a collaborative cadence for the team
- System administration (Linux) and database administration (PostgreSQL, Redshift) experience
- Release automation (Gitlab CI, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild), system administration, configuration, and debugging experience
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting tools / techniques
- Scripting language experience (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment to maximize time-management and efficiencies
Culture & Benefits
AdPredictive offers the following as part of our extensive benefits package:
- The following are offered to our employees, free of cost:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Company involvement in non-profit organizations directly benefiting the Kansas City area
- Employee Morale Program
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Monthly communication allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org