At AdPredictive, we build smart tools for smart people. We connect brands with their audiences across the entire media landscape with greater efficiency and effectiveness than ever before – empowering them to focus on what matters most in growing and shaping their businesses.
We’re looking for a Software Project Manager to join the AdPredictive team in our Kansas City, KS office. We are a diverse group of open-minded, hardworking individuals who know how to both have fun and get things done. Our infrastructure is 100% cloud based, leveraging a wide array of open source and commercial technologies.
As an integral part of our team, the Software Project Manager plays an important role for our organization, holding responsibility for the management and successful completion of both internal and client-facing technical projects.
- Serve as primary project manager for all internal and client-facing initiatives, maintaining responsibility for successful execution and completion of multiple technical and non-technical projects concurrently.
- Work with various areas of the business to define and prioritize project activity.
- Where applicable, serve as the liaison between the client and/or AdPredictive Client Success Team, and internal AdPredictive teams (Software Development and Data/Infrastructure Teams).
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of software development lifecycle process, company-specific product and service functionality, company market positioning, and organizational goals. Ensure all projects align with these areas.
- Establish a clear and repeatable project management process, while completing standard project management functions for including but not limited to:
- Collect project requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze applicable customer requirements and convey them to applicable internal teams
- Appropriately partner with internal subject matter experts, as needed
- Establish project goals
- Estimate and manage cost
- Identify and manage risk
- Implement and oversee project plan, and hold responsibility for progress
- Encourage team members to work properly for the successful completion of the project
- Ensure stakeholders are aligned on scope, and contain scope as necessary
- Oversee completion of quality assurance process
- Complete appropriate project documentation, including documentation of the project for future purpose, with the goal of maintaining and enhancing the quality of the project output in the future
- Hold responsibility for complete project acceptance and sign-off
- Establish and maintain strong communication with all stakeholders throughout project
- Provide regular presentation of progress directly to clients
- Serve as Jira administrator, maintaining projects, workflows, permissions, and users across Applications, Data and Infrastructure teams
- Ensure all parts of the project process are compliant with established procedure, and participate in compliance audit activities where appropriate
- Provide recommendations for internal process improvement, where applicable
- 5+ years’ work experience in customer-facing, software project management
- Experience in managing projects through a software development process
- Knowledge of software development processes and frameworks
- Strong ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, motivate teammates, multi-task across multiple projects, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships across teams
- Advanced knowledge of Jira administration, including configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and enhancements
- Experience with utilizing Confluence
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Project management certification a plus
- Jira administration certification a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time (when company resumes travel activities)
Culture & Benefits
AdPredictive offers the following as part of our extensive benefits package:
- The following are offered to our employees, free of cost:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Dependent Care FSA
- Company involvement in non-profit organizations directly benefiting the Kansas City area
- Employee Morale Program
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Monthly communication allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org