At AdPredictive, we build smart tools for smart people. We connect brands with their audiences across the entire media landscape with greater efficiency and effectiveness than ever before – empowering them to focus on what matters most in growing and shaping their businesses.
We’re looking for a Client Success Partner to join the AdPredictive team in our Kansas City, KS office. We are a diverse group of open-minded, hardworking individuals who know how to both have fun and get things done. Our infrastructure is 100% cloud based, leveraging a wide array of open source and commercial technologies.
As an integral part of our team, a Client Success Partner plays a crucial role as the primary client contact. This person is responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of multiple client accounts, and must exhibit a strong customer focus and drive to provide outstanding customer service.
- Client Interaction:
- Respond to client questions and concerns in a thorough and timely manner.
- Touch base with clients on a regular basis via phone or email.
- Ensure client updates are communicated to additional team members as appropriate.
- Manage client needs with a balance of serving both company and client best interests.
- Quality Assurance:
- Ensure all data sets, published insights, reports, and presentations are thoroughly quality checked following company processes, and building on processes when needed.
- Serve as the gatekeeper to all work and product released to clients to ensure results will meet reasonable expectations.
- General Project Management:
- Understand and apply internal processes and resources.
- Maintain visibility to all deadlines, coordinate progress check-ins as needed and communicate progress or delays proactively.
- Maintain awareness of the scope of contracted deliverables to ensure expectations are met.
- Platform Use and Development:
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of platform functionality and frequently asked questions.
- Maintain a personal knowledge base of potential user experience enhancements and communicate those within the organization when appropriate.
- Support client education through live trainings, FAQ documentation, and one-on-one client assistance.
- Understand the goals for client deliverables, with specific regard to how it relates to client’s overall business objectives.
- Work closely with a Business Analyst to uncover actionable insights at both the campaign-level and as it relates to the business as a whole.
- Internal Management:
- Maintain positive relationships with team members from all departments.
- When relevant, facilitate knowledge sharing across teams.
- Industry Knowledge:
- Understand AdPredictive’s position on and recommendations for topics of interest to clients.
- Keep up-to-speed with clients’ businesses and industry trends.
- 3+ years’ work experience in consulting, marketing, advertising or a professional services industry
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication, and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships through ongoing communication and management of expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Culture & Benefits
AdPredictive offers the following as part of our extensive benefits package:
- The following are offered to our employees, free of cost:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee bonus program tied to company performance
- Company involvement in non-profit organizations directly benefiting the Kansas City area
- Employee Morale Program
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Monthly communication allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com