At AdPredictive, we build smart tools for smart people. We connect brands with their audiences across the entire media landscape with greater efficiency and effectiveness than ever before – empowering them to focus on what matters most in growing and shaping their businesses.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join the AdPredictive Technology team. We are a diverse group of open-minded, hardworking individuals who know how to both have fun and get things done. Our infrastructure is 100% cloud based, leveraging a wide array of open source and commercial technologies. The Software Engineer writes and maintains code to implement capabilities and features, improve performance and maintainability, while reducing technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps.
- Application Development: Scope, design, and construct applications. Collaborate with other team members during feature delivery while working directly with stakeholders.
- Data Design: Participate in building the overall data ecosystem.
- Data Comprehension: Analyze large datasets for information and communicate that information.
- Platform Support: Maintain and enhance legacy systems to better meet business needs. Communicate across teams to build consensus on opportunities. Participate in and shape team processes.
- Teamwork: Participate in the greater engineering community. Stay up to date on new software technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization.
- Strategy: Participates with the greater AdPredictive team in shaping company level initiatives.
- Minimum three years’ professional experience in .NET development
- Experience writing APIs
- Proficiency in writing SQL
- Have familiarity with AWS (or comparable) cloud infrastructure
- Possess effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to express complex ideas
- Ability to objectively analyze technologies and make recommendations based on technical and business merit
- Express curiosity in learning new technologies
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform) and configuration management frameworks
- Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Networking concepts & troubleshooting tools/techniques
- Scripting language experience (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
Culture & Benefits
AdPredictive offers the following as part of our extensive benefits package:
- The following are offered to our employees, free of cost
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee bonus program tied to company performance
- Company involvement in non-profit organizations directly benefiting the Kansas City area
- Employee Morale Program
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Monthly communication allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Dependent Care FSA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org