If you’ve spent a minute talking to a marketer, you’ve likely picked up on the hottest of the hot topics: AI. Marketers are hustling to learn how to use AI for marketing. As many brands have worked years to lay the proper foundation for AI, many others are finding themselves playing catch up.
In our latest Marketing Trend Talk, Chelsea and Laura dive into the simple steps marketers can take to begin adopting AI as part of their own processes. Plus, the cover all the bases on why it’s important to start doing so now.
The high notes:
- Marketers need a solid infrastructure and control of their 1st-party data to unlock access to AI
- Identify what you have to “feed” the AI models that are available right now
- Consider the business outcomes you’re trying to impact to determine how models need to evolve
- What you feed a model matters; how you align it with your business goals takes intention
- AI is buzzworthy – there’s a lot of talk, but who can you trust to guide you in the right direction?
- Determine the types of AI you should be using
- Apply AI to real industry use cases to determine the possibilities of what can happen in your own business
- “AI Unlocks a New Era of Privacy-Compliant Customer Insights: The Case for Clean Rooms” featuring AdPredictive’s Kristin Frank, AWS’s Adam Solomon and data/analytics expert Ally Tubis (AdWeek)